DIGITAL CLASSROOM - FUNDAMENTAL OF MICROSOFT PROJECT
9 - 11 Nov 2021 | ZOOM PRO APPLICATION
*** HRDF CLAIMABLE ***
Microsoft Project (MSP) is a project management software made for project managers so they can control their projects. Depends on the project, this software lets helps you plan projects, assign tasks, manage resources, make reports and more.
This 3 half-day online course is aimed at industry professionals on how to use Microsoft Project to a fundamental level. This course will provide hands-on training with Microsoft Project as its remains the best software for planning and scheduling of projects. The modules that will be delivered effectively will benefit the participants as below:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project Planners
- Project Manager
- Planning Engineers
- Team Members
- Project Officers
- All those involved in projects
The course will help you to:
- Control your project’s schedule, budget and deliverables thereby assuring the success of your projects and the future of your business.
- Deliver your projects on-schedule and on-budget
- Track budget, expenses, cost variances and project changes
- To analyze comparative trends and cause/effect among multiple projects enabling you to maximize efficiency while minimizing project cost, risks and safety issues.
Why Digital Classroom is for you?
- It’s an online learning. While you are staying safe at home, you can engage with our professional trainer in real time like an on-site training!
- Interactive contents. Learning does not have to be boring. Our contents are designed to give you joyful and effective training experience.
- Shorter training time. Your training will be within 2 days of only 4-hour session each day.
- e-Certificate for participants. You will receive e-certificate after completing Digital Classroom as the proof of training participation.
- Cost-effective & HRDF Claimable. Good news for companies! Course fee is claimable through HRDF. How about staying competent while saving your Ringgit?
For more information & Registration, contact us @ MOGEC!
Contact Person : Khasmah
Tel : +603-2181 3153 / 012-6947013
We appreciate if you could forward to your colleague who might be interested.
Thank you for your time!