PROJECT & PLANNING CONTROL USING PRIMAVERA P6: FUNDAMENTAL COURSE
2-3 October 2019 | KUALA LUMPUR
by Rizal Bin Mohamed
*** HRDF CLAIMABLE ***
ORACLE Primavera P6 is the recognized standard for high performance project management software designed to handle large scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects.
This course is aimed at industry professionals on how to use Primavera P6 to a fundamental level. This course will provide hands-on training for Primavera P6 software. Participants will gain understanding in concepts of project planning, scheduling and controlling
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project Manager
- Planning Engineers
- Project Controllers
- Functional Implementers
- Project Analysts
- Project Team Members
The course is intensive but will make an effective use of delegates’ time.
MODULE 1 : Primavera P6 Overall Architecture
MODULE 2 : Interface and Navigational
MODULE 3 : Creating Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS)
MODULE 4 : Creating Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
MODULE 5 : Creating New Project
MODULE 6 : Add Project Notebook, Budget Log, Spending Plan, Project Code and Funder
MODULE 7 : Creating Calendar (Global, Project and Resources)
MODULE 8 : Add Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
MODULE 9 : Add Activities
MODULE 10 : Add Activities Relationships and other Constraints
MODULE 11 : Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling
MODULE 12 : User Define Field, Group, Sort and Filter
MODULE 13 : Create Custom Layout
MODULE 14 : Activities Network
MODULE 15 : Creating and Assigning Roles and Resources
MODULE 16 : Analysis and Optimization
MODULE 17 : Global Change
MODULE 18 : Project Constraint (Must Finished By)
MODULE 19 : Create and Assign Baseline
MODULE 20 : Updating
MODULE 21 : Generating Performance Reports
MODULE 22 : Earn Value
MODULE 23 : Claim Digger
CONSULTANT: RIZAL BIN MOHAMED
Rizal has more than 12 years of working experience in Project Management in various industries including EPCC, Energy, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas industry. He is a certified Master Project Manager (MPM) and Certified Planning Engineer (CPE) by American Academy Project Management.
- Several key projects he was responsible for are:
- Engineering & Construction Management for REPLA – Lubricant Oil Blending Plant at Argentina,
- Synthomer MST 1.0bd Storage Terminal Upgrade Engineering & Construction Management – Johor Port Pasir Gudang, Johor
- APS & PF-2 Improvement Project- Petron, Port Dickson
- MLNG Condensate Polisher – MLNG Bintulu, Sarawak
- MLNG Boiler Rejuvenation – MLNG Bintulu, Sarawak
- 132KV Main Intake Sub Station (GPPA) – Petronas Gas Berhad, Kertih, Terengganu
- Power Station Plant – Siemen, Perai, Penang
- Propylene Oxide Plant Project – RAPID Pengerang, Johor
- A highly experienced professional practitioner of Primavera P6 software himself, he is passionate in delivering structured trainings and consultancy since 2016.
A highly experienced professional practitioner of Primavera P6 software himself, he is passionate in delivering structured trainings and consultancy since 2016.
We can cater to your training needs and bring the course to your place at your own convenient dates. Contact us for more details and package.
For more information & Registration, contact us @ MOGEC!
Contact Person : Khasmah
Tel : +603-2181 3153